Group Human Resource Officer
Reporting to the Group HR Manager and the Directors, the position holder will be responsible for providing support in the implementation of the Group’s Human Resource policies based on best practices and prevailing employment legislation.
a. Recruitment and selection
– Coordinate staff recruitment and selection processes in order to ensure a timely, organized, and comprehensive procedure is used in all hiring processes.
b. Employee relations
– Promote workplace harmony by ensuring staff grievances are handled promptly & and conscientiously manner, paying attention to the company’s business needs.
c. Occupation Health and safety
– Maintain occupational health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with the best practice ensuring compliance with legislation and risk management.
d. HR Policy and Compliance
– Ensure all HR processes and procedures are compliant with applicable employment laws and regulations.
e. Learning and development
– Design and coordinate capacity development/raining programs to enhance skills and knowledge development and maintain comprehensive training records.
f. Performance management
– Support and guide supervisors and employees on performance appraisal including performance improvement programs.
g. Compensations and Benefits Administration
– Tracking and updating payroll enrolments, changes, and terminations in liaison with the finance department.
– Ensure rewards, welfare, and recognition initiatives run smoothly and constantly.
h. HR Reporting
– Provide regular and accurate updates to management on various HR-related matters for decision-making.
i. Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
a. Bachelor’s degree in human resources /Higher Diploma in HRM / CHRP.
b. Proven experience of over three (3) years in a similar HR role.
c. A working experience in hospitality will be a distinct advantage.
d. In-depth knowledge of the Kenya-Labour laws, regulations, and industrial relations processes regulations.
e. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
f. Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
g. Proficient in MS Office and HRIS.
h. Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
i. Proactive problem solver and team player.
j. Capable of working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Send a cover letter, CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received before 29th September 2023.